Last update on August 31, 2020
We encourage you to read this Policy before using our Site. By using the Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy, please do not use the Site.
Information Clara’s Healthcare Collects Through the Site
Clara’s Healthcare may collect two basic types of information through the Site: “Personal Information,” which is information from which a Visitor can be identified, and “Aggregate Information,” which is information from which a Visitor cannot be identified. When we use the term “Information” we mean both Personal Information and Aggregate Information.
Aggregate Information. When you visit and interact with the Site, Clara’s Healthcare and third parties with whom Clara’s Healthcare has contracted to provide services to Clara’s Healthcare, may collect anonymous information from three sources: server log files, cookies, and “pixel tags.”
- Server Log Files. Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”). This number may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. We may use the IP addresses of all Visitors to calculate Site usage levels, to help diagnose problems with the Site’s servers, and to administer the Site. We may also use IP addresses to communicate with or to block access by Visitors who fail to comply with our Terms of Service. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is carried out automatically by many websites.
- Pixel Tags. The Site may use so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”) to compile aggregate statistics about Site usage and response rates. Pixel Tags allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and when the email has been opened.
Personal Information. You are not ordinarily required to register or provide Personal Information in order to access our Site, though certain functionalities (such as our information request feature) may require registration. We collect Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily provide it to us. Personal Information may include contact information, such as your name, postal address, telephone numbers and/or email address.
Use and Disclosure of Information Clara’s Healthcare Gathers Through the Site
We may use or disclose your Information in any of the following ways.
Communications. We encourage Visitors to contact us with questions and comments. We may use information in order to respond to your questions and comments.
Business Purposes. We may use your information for internal business, such as analyzing and managing our businesses. The Information you provide through the Site may be combined with other information you provide to Clara’s Healthcare (via online or offline means), with demographic information and other information that is publicly available, or with other information about you that Clara’s Healthcare may otherwise get online or offline.
To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the Information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask about our services, we use that information to respond to your inquiry. We may also save your Information to determine if we should offer new products or services.
Third-Party Service Providers. We work with third parties who provide services, including website hosting, data analysis, newsletter services, promotional activities, and other administrative services. We may share your Information with such third parties for the purpose of enabling such third parties to provide such services to us. We also share information about your use of the Site with our social media, advertising, and analytics partners.
To personalize your Website experience. We may use your information to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
Data Aggregation. We use, disclose, and analyze information in order to enhance website security and track the popularity of certain pages of the Site, the success of our email notifications, traffic levels on the Site and other usage data, all of which helps us to provide content tailored to your interests, improve the Site and related services, and to otherwise enhance your experience on the Site. We may share Information with Affiliated Entities and other third parties.
Facebook Pixels and Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels to collect user demographics and online behaviors, which helps inform us about our Visitors and their preferences. For example, we use Google Analytics information on how you are coming to our Site to help us understand the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. A higher volume of traffic from organic search indicates a strong search engine optimization and success in content marketing. By reviewing the source of Visitors and their interaction with the Site, we can determine which channels yield the highest results.
Other Important Notes Regarding Our Privacy Practices
Special Note for Parents. Clara’s Healthcare takes seriously its obligations under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act concerning the collection of Information from individuals under the age of thirteen (13). The Site is not directed at children, and we request that children under the age of 13 not provide Information through the Site.
- Security. We have security measures and tools in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. No method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Site. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with “Contacting Us” below (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem).
- “Do Not Track” signals. This Site does not recognize “do not track” signals and other mechanisms. Your Information will be treated the same as every other visitor, in accordance with this Policy.
- Assignment. We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from users of the Site to a third party in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Clara’s Healthcare’ assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Updating Your Information and Contacting Us
Clara’s Healthcare has procedures in place to keep your Personal Information accurate, complete and up to date for the purposes for which it is collected and used. You may review the information we have collected and where appropriate you may request that it be corrected. We also provide you with you several options for reviewing, correcting, updating or otherwise modifying information you have previously provided:
- You may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may call us at (404) 552.1125
From time to time, we may ask you to indicate whether you are interested in receiving emails and other information from Clara’s Healthcare. If you elect to receive these communications, we will occasionally send you emails or other information that match your requests.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving these email communications from us, please just let us know by emailing or calling to us using the contact information listed above in Contacting Us or by using the unsubscribe feature in the email you received. Please indicate that you wish to stop receiving email communications from Clara’s Healthcare. In addition, we do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties, including Clara’s Healthcare’ subsidiaries, for the third party’s direct marketing purposes if we have received and processed a request from you that your Personal Information not be shared with third parties for that purpose. If you would like to submit such a request, please just let us know by emailing, calling or writing to us using the contact information listed above in Contacting Us. Please indicate that you request that Clara’s Healthcare not disclose your Personal Information to Clara’s Healthcare subsidiaries and/or other third parties for direct marketing.
Career Opportunities Section
The Site includes a link to our Career Opportunities section, which contains information on what it’s like to work for Clara’s Healthcare and methods for applying for jobs at our offices nationwide. Any Personal Information submitted through this portion of the Site, or to email addresses listed on this portion of the Site, will be governed by Clara’s Healthcare’ Resume Submission Policy. Please click here to review that policy.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy, and any of our policies or procedures concerning the treatment of information collected through the Site, without prior notice. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the “Last Updated” legend at the top of this page. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the Internet, accessible through the Site. Use of the Site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect. We encourage you to bookmark this page and to periodically review it to ensure familiarity with the most current version of our Policy.
This Policy represents the sole, authorized statement of Clara’s Healthcare’ practices with respect to the collection of Personal Information through the Site and Clara’s Healthcare’ use of such information. Any summaries of this Policy generated by third party software or otherwise (for example, in connection with the Platform for Privacy Preferences or “P3P”) shall have no legal effect, do not bind Clara’s Healthcare, shall not be relied upon in substitute for this Policy, and neither supersede nor modify this Policy.